Subject: [Leica] OT - National Geographic film usage
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:29:42 +0100

I notice in this months National Geographic that they reckon to use 550
rolls of film per story. Assuming they use 36 exposure rolls, that means
they shoot close 19,800 frames per story. Based on using about 10 frames per
story for publication, this is a success rate of roughly 0.05%. I think even
I could make that, as could most of us on this board. So are the NatGeo guys
that good or do we just see the very best? Just a passing thought!

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: OT - National Geographic film usage)