Subject: Re: [Leica] R-4/ R4s question
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 11:20:57 -0400

If you are referring to the button near the lens lock, it is for the self timer. I can't see anything else on mine that matches the description. Cock the shutter, turn the button clockwise, when looking at it, press the shutter release lightly, or the lock on the exposure setting to activate it.
Noel