Subject: Re: [Leica] 135 Elmarit and Opera Photography
From: "Kevin Argue" <kargue@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 22:00:27 -0400

Jesse- I shoot both symphony and theatre for my local papers and the
performers. I routinely use both my Leica M6 and Leica R5. The M6 I like the
90mm F2 while I use the R5 when I am not allowed to get close. My last opera
photo was last sunday and I used a Leica 280mm F2.8. In all cases I use fuji
800 colour negative which is better than the 1600. Better grain and better
latitude. I have two samples I can send you, contact me off line.

Cheers,
Kevin Argue
Canada