Subject: RE: [Leica] metereless
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:58:11 -0600

Yes, that's true, but this professor, the tyrant, had a special disdain for
anything having to do with the zone system, and he hated Ansel Adams! So I
never learned about the zone system until much later. Of course, this fellow
wouldn't even let us use anything but the balsa wood pinhole cameras that he
made us build ourselves, so it's a wonder I ever learned to use a camera at
all. It took many years of recovery to get over being a phtography major
with that man. I wonder if anyone else on the LUG was subjected to his
abuses? It is a small world!

Kit