Subject: RE: [Leica] re: Eagle Creek Excursion bag
From: "Chandos Michael Brown" <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:11:43 -0400

I have one of these.  It's a cool little bag.  It'll hold an M4-P with
mounted M winder, Noctilux, film, and a Gossen meter, which is about as
bulky as a Leica can get.  It has a built-in belt.  I don't use it
often, though, because I can't get my wallet and other stuff in it at
the same time.  Still, it's a very well made, compact bag.  For the
money, it's a steal.

CMB