Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG meets NYLUG 03 Meeting or PLUGer goes to big apple!
From: "A. Lal" <alal@duke.poly.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:48:10 -0400

Just a few additional comments:

1. I saw no Leica reflex cameras being used - this only adds to my pessimism. There were a couple of screw mounts, but   most
attendees were using M's. A certain enthusiastic LUG'er was using a Maxxum 7 w. 85/1.4. He was able to snap off several frames in
less time than it takes a Noctilux user to focus properly.

2. For a school doing no hi-tech R & D,  security was extraordinally tight. I wonder  why. As far as I could tell there were no
particularly valuable prints hanging on the walls.

3. About a third of the registered LUG'ers did not show up.

4. Leica introduced a new compact digital camera.

5. No lunch was served this year.