Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: KL vs PKL
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 00:02:35 -0700

Dave Rodgers wrote:

> >PKL at $20.00/roll.
>
> A taste of what's to come? No wonder digital is catching on.
>
> --

I wonder what they would change for 8x10 Kodachrome which was
discontinued in 1938? All Kodachrome sheetfilm was.
OF course we know when we die and go to heaven the stuff well be free at
every 7/11. And they'll be free titanium mahogany cameras to shoot it
with hand holdable with a rangefinder like a speed graphic or a Linhof.
And there will be ASA 25, 64, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200.

Kodachrome 3200! In sheet film! If its a little grainy that's OK because
lots of the time you'll be making reductions instead of enlargements.

The contact prints should look phenomenal.

If Kodaks trying to make money they should do what Leica's doing. Come
out with limited editions of days gone by.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Message from Dave Rodgers <drodgers1@lightcurves.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: KL vs PKL)