Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ideal bag for M6 & 35mm ASPH
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 14:13:11 -0700

Martin Howard wrote:

> Kit McChesney wrote:
>
> > I've watched the bag discussion with great interest of late, and have
> > seen a
> > few favored brands rise to the top. Domke, Hadley
>
> Hadley is the name of a bag model.  Billingham is the company.  See:
>
>         http://www.billingham.co.uk/
>
> M.
>
> --

Hadley was Hemingway's first wife. Kind of where Billingham and these
other bag companies heads are at. A romanticized class thing everybody
thinks Hemignway and anything that has to do with him is the classiest.
Brass and canvas you'll get mugged just for the bag they'll not care
what's in it.
Not exactly low profile.

The very rich are different from you and me. EH

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from Dave Rodgers <drodgers1@lightcurves.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: KL vs PKL)