Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery down?
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:21:15 +0200

I am with you on that one all the way. I have strong opinions about the
war, but I have not bothered to go to the LUGforum. Based on some
previous exchanges, I have concluded that the only way to have a
meaningful discussion of such heavy issues (as opposed to just shouting
at each other) is face to face, preferably over a nice Belgian beer in a
bar.

Nathan

bdcolen wrote:
> Quite honestly, the reason that I haven't gone to the LUG forum is that
> it's a total, politico-masturbatory waste of time. What possible point
> is there in arguing with people on the LUG forum? Does anyone think that
> the folks 'debating' over there aren't fixed in their opinions? Or that
> they are experts on the issues at hand and will therefore truly educate
> one?
>
> Liberals who want to vent can call NPR and preach to the converted;
> conservatives can call Rush Limbaugh; and Nazi's can call Michael
> Savage. Why waste time on the LUG forum? ;-)
>
> B. D.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland