Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery down?
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:10:03 -0700

Nathan writes:

| I am with you on that one all the way. I have strong
opinions about the
| war, but I have not bothered to go to the LUGforum. Based
on some
| previous exchanges, I have concluded that the only way to
have a
| meaningful discussion of such heavy issues (as opposed to
just shouting
| at each other) is face to face, preferably over a nice
Belgian beer in a
| bar.

At least of last week there were several hundred subscribers
to the LUGFORUM.  Six or seven frequent posters.  But a
whole lot of great URLs to get different views.  Be happy
that the conversation is on the LUGforum rather than the
LUGs.

Regards, Bill

Message from "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery down?)