Subject: Re: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #11 Rules, we don't need no steeenking rules
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 09:49:59 +0200

Spring, what spring? It just started snowing here in Zurich and the
temperature is around freezing. Although it has been beautiful most of
March.

The picture is an interesting attempt at an alternative to the usual
close-up shots of flowers, but I am not sure it really works in this
case. It is something worth exploring, though. One of my "real"
photographer friends has produced a series of street pictures using
shutter speeds in the 1/2-1/8 sec. range, and they are absolutely
outstanding.

Nathan