Subject: Re: [Leica] fired for photoshopping
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 01:15:08 -0800 (PST)

Jounalism pictorials were used ever since photography
was invented for publicity and "propaganda". I'm not
saying a picture does not lie or whether it portrays
reality, but stating a pictorial content should
represent the absolute truth is kind of stretching it.
Just like our TV newscast. I wouldn't trust heresay a
100% either.