Subject: Re: [Leica] Non Leica PAW Week 14
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 23:22:37 -0800

GeeBee wrote:

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/tpgal1_14.html
>
> Topica PAW Index:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/topica_paw_index.html
>
> --Graham

Perhaps you should warn us if you're showing off topic pictures and we
can decide if we want to check them out or not.
I don't.
I'm in Leica users group frame of mind on this list. That makes me such
an awful person!
I could only that was fair - many people do that.

When I'm on a general photography list I think about all cameras. I'm
seldom on those lists.
Why not shoot some pictures with a Leica? I've seen enough Olympus
pictures to last me awhile.
I could never see another Olympus picture in my whole life and be happy.

Would the Olympus list be real glad to see pictures taken with an Olympus?
How happy would they be to be shown Leica pictures? I'm guessing not.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Non Leica PAW Week 14)