Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Summilux from KEH, should I complain?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:53:21 -0800

You know, my frigging gloves are off. I am a newbie in RF, and guess what,
look at all my posts, I have been cordial, but I grew up in NYC too, so I
can be rude and nasty.

So if you have nothing nice to say, delete my posts. Sure no one has seen
my darned lens, but I described what my problems. If you think a newbie who
has just spent $1300 on a lens has no rights to ask what other people may
think a problem that the newbie has no experience with, take the post and
delete the frigging thing.

Shove it, in other words.

You want rude, I'll be rude. I am not a newbie in computer either. I have
been online since 1982. And don't tell me you have not said me in person or
use generalization like some people. You have problems with my posts,
delete them.

Why don't you complain about OT posts instead of legit questions about
Leica equipments?

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>