Subject: Re: [Leica] Funny (odd) R4S Metering
From: BenMarks@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:16:53 -0500

Doug/All: Last CLA 4 years ago, but the camera is quite clean and has seen only light use during that time as I mainly shoot with M2/3/4-P and 6's.  I popped off the lens for a look at the innards and it looks clean as anything. Any bright ideas?  BTW, love the photos of birds on your site . . . simply stunning.