Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Ruddy Up and Showing:-)
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:42:32 +0100

Well, you see, Ruddy ... this is why we do not like anonymous handles.
There are a lot of people over there on the Leica gallery and looking for
"leica-user" at the Leica gallery is not a very practical thing to do.

So you need to tell people what you are called at the Leica gallery. The
easiest way to do this is to open the folder you want to share with others
and then select and copy the address line in your browser. Then you can
paste it into a posting here on the LUG and people can find it simply by
clicking on it. I'll do it again:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/ruddy-roye/folder-4236.html

That is the "URL".

Take care!