Subject: Re: [Leica] Ruddy Up and Showing:-)
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:37:29 +0100

The URL appears to be:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/ruddy-roye/folder-4236.html

Ok, Ruddy, you made it.

I'm not real hot on protest shots. They (not just yours) are news stuff ...
that is, dated.

I think you are on to a worthy theme with the stippers, depending upon how
you handle it. Your text seems to imply that you do. It will take a lot of
work to pull off tastefully (but we're not very tasteful here on the LUG,
so don't let that tie you down :) :) ) and I'm sure you know as well as
anyone else ... it could get touchy.

Thanks!
Daniel

PS: Please, do not include a new subject line with the prefix "Re:". It
sends some of us back looking for the original post, which isn't there.