Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Leica ?, M5, M6TTL, or M7
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:53:20 +0100

I had a Russian Lada for years (much to my wife's chagrin). It had the
ignition key on the left. Now that wasn't the only thing she complained
about (she didn't like the back windows falling down when you made left
turns at 45 mph) ... but I'd always tell her the the Rolls had it's
ignition key on the left too.

By the way ... it still had the fitting for the crank :)

Daniel