Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M5 ?
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:50:43 +0100

I understand what you are thinking, Jerry. At first I thought the M5 was
just another animal (I bought one new when they came out). It kind of grows
on you though. I got used to it and really liked it. There's still an M5
out there with my name engraved (by Leitz) in it.

It's just a little different, but when it comes right down to it, the M6
didn't add a whole lot when it came out. The cosmetics were just more
attractive for the market, and BD has described it :)

Daniel