Subject: Re: [Leica] New PAW - Minolta CLE Pics, Please Take a Look
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 06:01:34 +0100

Hi Randy,

No reason to apologize for the CLE/Rokkor combo. I have just bought
myself a Leica CL and the very same lens you have, to be used for
extremely light travelling and as a fourth body in an outfit that also
contains an M6, M7 and Voigtlander Bessa R2. The CL and its lens may be
slightly different but they are definitely part of the Leica outfit to
everyone but the purest purists. What counts are the pictures, and yours
are very good. Technically the ones from the last couple of weeks are
the best, but I also like the week 4 image "Reading with uncle" very much.

Nathan