Subject: [Leica] New London photos
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:48:07 +0100

I have added 17 photos to my London gallery on Photo.Net:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=214680

All were taken last week, with the Leica CL I bought from Sonny, some
with a 50mm Summilux, others with a 40mm Minolta Rokkor which I bought
from Steve Patriquen during the visit.

The new photos are at the end of the folder. It is an annoying feature
of Photo.Net that they change the pictures in uncontrollable ways when
they are uploaded; as a result, some of the images are darker than what
I uploaded.

Comments welcome as always!

Nathan
- --