Subject: [Leica] New PAW - Minolta CLE Pics, Please Take a Look
From: "Randy Jackson" <Randy.Jackson@mayads.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:18:03 -0600

Hi, I've been an avid reader here and at the Photo.net Leica site for the
past year, ever since I got my CLE/40mm Rokkor. Recently I decided to put
together my own PAW. I don't have my own Leica yet, but almost all the PAW
pics are taken with the CLE/40mm Rokkor combo, so I hope it still
interests some. Sorry for the all kid content, but with three little ones,
it's hard to find the time to shoot anything else. If you're interested
it's at:
http://www.mayads.com/jacksonpaw/docs
I intend to keep it updated throughout the year.
Randy

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] New PAW - Minolta CLE Pics, Please Take a Look)
Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] New PAW - Minolta CLE Pics, Please Take a Look)
Reply from "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] New PAW - Minolta CLE Pics, Please Take a Look)