Subject: Re: [Leica] disaster with the first roll?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:49:34 -0800

At 12:28 PM 3/13/2003 +0100, Daniel Ridings wrote:
>As for anything being salvageable ... just have it developed. You'll never
>know otherwise. A few will be wasted and none have benefited from the
>experience, but it depends on how you feel about your shots. If you can
>afford an M7 you can afford to blow a few bucks on processing :) :)

You have a point there :-). I tried it with another roll of Provia, keeping
the lens cap on so I can re-use it. It did stop at count 38 this time, but
the first roll it definitely went to at least 41... Oh well, I guess I just
need to be more careful. Live and learn.....

Thanks.

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>