Subject: [Leica] Scooter Project
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:29:50 EST

In a message dated 3/12/03 11:44:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

> http://www.rabinergroup.com
Juxtaposing a personal tho briefly stationary vehicle against the immobile
nature of architecture was a brilliant idea. In that suspension of motion the
personality of the subjects emerged. The quality of the prints magnifies the
effect.

Oddly enough another list that is becoming prolific is the Olympus 5050 users
group.
It discusses technical digital problems, rather than photography; altho it
posts interesting images. I use a 5050 around the house. It's also useful for
shooting jewelry or a war, when someone wants fast images for a Web page.
What difference does a noisy pixel make here and there? I know, I know, I
should have bought a Digilux I. Both are in the same niche, tho.

Bob R