Subject: Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:28:05 +0100

> This is a whooooole lot of relentless politics on the Leica list from
> fella who neglects to put his real name in his posts. I call that
> chickenshit - If you want to ply us with a continuous stream of anti
> American drivel at least have the guts to put your name on your posts.
> I'd say give it a rest we are not supposed to talk politics on the LUG;
> it seems an occasional outburst; fine!
>

> Vegetable
> Portland, Oregon USA
> http://www.Vegetablegroup.com
> Email: Vegetable@Vegetablegroup.com

O i thought you all had the ability to use your right mouses key
Have used my given name regularly thought is was a bit superfluous
Furthermore my remarks were never anti american even while rereading them i
dont see that.
Also am certain that i,ll have more to do with any hostilities when or if
they happen then any of you .
The original post was a prelude to a boattrip .
Also in Europe it is The topic to talk and write about
on whatever interest groups
these are very exciting times dont you agree?
secondly i,d like to be told directly if you find a remark offensive.
As i,ve said before but was prohibited my the lists owner i believe to use
again
this is not my native tongue
But i,ll refrain from discussing anything in future i tried earlier but
somehow one gets enthusiastic again
same goes for commenting on pictures
cmdr.simon jessurun
p.s ceterum censeo that at least Blair will have to rejoin our ranks

Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman)