Subject: Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:00:56 +0100

Lower our percentage great what a nice idea.
Now if we just could take our f16,s out of Afghanistan .
Maybe sell them to the US .That would surely lower our taxes a lot.
Give them our nukes back as well and use the restricted areas to build
houses.
Get the patriots out of Turkey too
and maybe we would all migrate to the Bahamas.
Thanks
simon