Subject: Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:33:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mark,

I agree whole heartedly that politics do not make for
good dinner/LUG conversation, and folks have been
remarkably restrained in responding to this rambling
thread.  "Animal" is Simon Jessurun.  I don't think he
has been trying to hide his identity from anyone.  His
handle is the same one he uses when posting his PAW's.

Cheers,

Patrick