Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing help...thanks.
From: Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:45:01 -0300

One more tip (this comes from Ted Grant if I remember correctly):
When the image in the rangefinder patch is aligned, it's contrast goes
up. So, if you´re focusing on something with diffuse borders, you don´t
watch for alignment, you look for contrast enhancement as a sign that
the image is in focus.

All the best
Amilcar