Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting in relation to photo ops in Malls etc.
From: Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 03:31:46 -0300

Is there any doubt that the USA are not any more in the first stage of
turning into a police state? Sorry, no Leica content here. But after
seeing  all that has been done against civil liberties in USA after
9-11,  I felt that the  expression "police state"  should be used but
wasn´t.

Good luck
Amilcar