Subject: Re: [Leica] Help on Using flash Sf 20
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 17:29:51 -0500

Like the time that I needed a flash for my #1 son's graduation from HS
party at the fancy Italian restaurant.  I was using the hexar RF and I
just assumed I could slap on the SF 20 and use it in A (uto)
mode......... stupid to use combos without testing....... Nah nothing
bad happened = pics came out fine, everyone had a great time.  But it
is scary to think that I did that!!!   :)

ernie