Subject: Re: [Leica] Help on Using flash Sf 20
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 16:46:22 -0500

Rolfe - I just now figured out what my problem is.....   You have to
have film in the camera - you can't test it without film.  Once I took
the bold step of actually putting film in it did fine - the only time
that it said there was NOT enough exposure the distance was in fact
greater than the rec. distance.

ernie