Subject: RE: [Leica] Help on Using flash Sf 20
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 15:10:06 -0700

Ernie--

Yes, indeed. When you operate the camera without film, it doesn't exactly
default to 100 ISO. It only flashes 100 to show you that you have no film in
the camera, telling you that it doesn't really know what you're trying to
shoot. Take some test shots and see how it works before you're under
pressure--like, for the three-year-olds' birthday parties! ;-)

Kit