Subject: [Leica] FS Miscellaneous Leica - 3/7/03
From: "Phong" <phong@motorola.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:05:56 -0500

Hello all,

Leica R 70-180 f2.8 Apo Vario-Elmarit  $2800
       Excellent++, caps, box

Leica IIIg                                         $900
         Exc+, CLA by Sherry Krauter a couple of years ago.
         new body cap

Leica LTM 50mm Summicron      $1075
         Chrome, with caps, no box.  this is the current Summicron made
for
         LTM by Leica a couple of years ago.  Price includes LTM to M
lens                 	   adapter.

Leica M

    90mm Elmarit-M                            $700
         Chrome, current version, mint,  with box,
        caps, leather case

    90mm Summicron f2.0                 $650
          Black, canadian version before the AA, mint, with caps

    75mm Summilux                           $1300
         Black, mint, caps, box

    28mm Elmarit-M                             $650
          Mint, caps, hood, not current version
          I think it's the previous version.

Leica flip polarizer                            $125
	Excellent condition;  not the current version

Prices do not include shipping and insurance.
Payment by credit card (thru Paypal; you pay Paypal fee, about %3),
money order, or cashier's check preferred. Personal check needs to clear
before I ship.   .jpg available upon request .
5 day MBG.  I am in the Boston area.  Many LUG references.

Thanks !

- - Phong