Subject: RE: [Leica] Interesting in relation to photo ops in Malls etc.
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:57:27 -0500

> ... do you know Curt Miller - Albany Area and Berkshire Leica user?

Used to be on the LUG too.

- - Phong

Ernest Nitka wrote:

Rolfe - many thanks for the update. I have been to Crossgates as my son
goes to Union and I believe the owner of that mall also owns the big
mall
here in Syracuse.  While I am split on my feelings about the Iraq issue
this Mall situation is pathetic.  God I wish I wasn't working and lived
near enough to Albany I would be there with a T shirt on and bells.

by the way do you know Curt Miller - Albany Area and Berkshire Leica
user?

ernie nitka