Subject: RE: [Leica] PMA 2003
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:40:51 -0500

I'd say that if one was honestly assessing PMA, and one saw Leica's
black paint M6 with an M3 rewind knob, with it's not-as-well-made at
twice-the-price version of Tom A's Rapidwinder, and then looked at what
Canon, Olympus, and others were showing, one would say that Leica
did indeed "not have much to show." ;-)