Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm Skopar opinion(s) please
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 13:49:39 -0700

Jerry,

Hmm, could you please read my post again? I mention three lenses not
one of which is the 21/2.8 Elmarit. The 21/2.8 Elmarit is indeed a
retrofocus lens and works as well as can be expected on the M5, CL and
M6/7 cameras. Possibly this is the phrase that has you a bit confused:

"... and the first version of the 28/2.8..."

Please note that the focal length of the lens is pronounced "twenty
eight"

I hope this helps. Please feel free to offer up any constructive
criticism of my posts as that way I can learn more. I would, however,
appreciate it if you took the time to read the post first.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] 21mm Skopar opinion(s) please)