Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm Skopar opinion(s) please
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 17:30:23 -0800

Seth Rosner wrote:

> 21/3,4 Super-Angulon. Dick Gilcreast reviewed a bunch of 21mm lenses in LHSA
> VIREFINDER two or three years ago. 21mm is not how I see
> but I did use the Super-Angulon a bit some years ago and found this lens to
> be very good indeed, alm ost no distortion.
>
> Seth

 Sieff's work was all about the  21/3,4 Super-Angulon. A very
distinctive lens which is apples and oranges from the Scopar. I don't
think the  21/3,4 Super-Angulon cost an arm and a leg at this point.
Have what a current 21 cost. A very compact lens someday i hope to get
one. I'd wait a few more paychecks and get one An amazing classic.
A Schneider lens on your Leica what could be more cool!

My approach is you're shooting with the greatest camera there is no way
chince on the glass?

It's the glass that takes the picture, not the exposure meter.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com
Email: mark@rabinergroup.com