Subject: [Leica] Re: Viso Lenses on Leicaflex
From: Stan Yoder <vze2myh5@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:57:41 -0500

David Lee wrote:

>He said that he has been using it with 14127
and some other adapter than the OUBIO as OUBIO was too bulky.  He did not
remember what adapter it was.  He said that the adapter was much slimmer
than the OUBIO.  He said it was Leitz made adapter ring.  What could it be?

Yes, there is a threadmount (both ends) tube 21.5mm deep that, combined with an LTM-to-M adapter,
forms a compact OUBIO substitute. I don't know the Leitz # for the tube, but have one I bought from
an LHSAer.

Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh