Subject: [Leica] OT (sorry): digi printers
From: Stan Yoder <vze2myh5@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:58:49 -0400

Consumer Reports rates the cheap Canon S520 as a best buy and "excellent" for photo work. Anyone
using this model?

Also, an LHSAer at the Annapolis shoot showed stunning 8x10s made with an Epson 390 (no longer a
current model, I believe.) Anyone else using this one or its successor model?

Since I remain a confirmed film/Leica person, I don't wanna spend a lot on digi, but the instant
gratif/emailability is somtimes useful. Have a 2.1mp camera and Lexmark printer now, thought I'd
begin modest upgrade with the printer.

Comment desired on either. Private email, pliz.

TIA,
Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh