Subject: [Leica] Canon i850, i950 questions
From: Mark Langer <mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:09:56 -0500

I'm on the verge of buying a colour printer.  Since my space is limited,
and the chance of printing anything bigger than 8x10 remote, I was
thinking of something smaller than the Epson 2200 or 1280.  I've been
reading postitive reviews of the Canon i850 and i950.  Although these
are relatively new, I was wondering if anyone on this list has had
experience using them, and if so, what your reactions are?  As I only
get the LUG in Digest Form, I'd appreciate any response including my
email address (above).

Thanks,

Mark