Subject: [Leica] lens for a newbie
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:49:16 -0800

Obviously Leica lenses are top class, but I am wondering if you folks would
recommend a newbie such as myself to play with other lenses. I don't mean
just new CV ones (although I am getting a 75/2 Heliar), but I mean older
lens like the Nikkor, Cannon, and may be even Zeiss with suitable adapters.
I mean looking at Dante's site, some of the Nikkors sound really nice.

I know I should be out taking pictures instead of asking all these dumb
questions, but I am waiting to order my camera, and Brian is partially
right, it is sort of dreary OUT there so I can't even take my OM out much.
We Californians, especially us Sillicon Valleyians, pay through our nose to
live here, and we demand our 360 days of sunshine. It must be "Gray" (ha
ha) Davis' fault. It's high time we have 70 degree weather....

Thanks.

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>