Subject: Re: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:50:38 -0500

I live in South Carolina, and the 50 dollar reference was a generality for
many of the single malts around here.....OK, 49.95.  I'd have to re-visit my
local emporium to get an exact figure for Lagavulin.  Myself, I kind of lean
towards Talisker, but Lagavulin rates my OK, too.  And thanks for your
answer--neat or with maybe a small splash of water.  No vote for ice, I take
it.  Even in South Carolina?

Regards..........Julian