Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Catalog # Needed
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:11:56 -0500

I did the same thing, but had an unnerving experience.  In my hot car last
summer, the epoxy apparently became gummy and allowed the rear caps to
displace sideways, so that only about half the surfaces were in contact.  I
slid them back together, took them inside, and the bond became rigid again.
I used an epoxy from the local hardware store.  No lens damage ensued.  I
then bought a Leica-made coupler from an auction site whose name escapes me
at the moment  ;)

Julian