Subject: Re: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:20:42 -0500

Brings up a good point.  I've been embarrassed to ask this question before,
but I'm gonna do it.

From the single malt afficianodos:  What is the preferred method for
drinking it?  Neat?  Straight with just a few drops or maybe a teaspoon of
water?  Ice is a no-no?  This may sound trivial, but at 50 bucks a bottle,
it's serious.  I generally use a small unscientific splash of water, but is
there a better way?

Thanks......Julian the (grateful) lurker