Subject: Re: [Leica] Lost kids today (WAS these kids today! )
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:26:42 -0500

RE: something different about the brain that remembers.  I can't tell you
where I read it, but researchers at Johns Hopkins? did brain scans as people
were asked to recall long series of numbers or things.  The people who could
remember had very different brain wave patterns.

Perhaps, learning to memorize things opens up new pathways in the brain.  So
the evil third grade psychopathic teacher that made me memorize poetry,
countries, capitals, and bones of the body did me a favor.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Lost kids today (WAS these kids today! ))