Subject: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:02:10 -0700

Dear LUG'ers!

I am thrilled, tickled, and absolutely delighted to announce the debut of an
exciting new game! It's called TRIVIA TUESDAYS! Yes, you heard it, right
here, TRIVIA TUESDAYS! I know this is really silly, but hey, we need a
little lightening up around here! Maybe next week we can have a trivia quiz
about Lucas or Bosch or Mini parts or somesuch thingorother. Anyway, on to
serious business.

What the heck is Trivia Tuesday?
Acmefoto's once-weekly game for the historically astute collector of tidbits
of memorabilia, history, and the arcana relating to Leica-lore!

How does it work?
Take a look at the featured image, below. The first five participants who
respond via email with the correct answer to the questions that accompany it
before 11:59:59 p.m., Mountain Standard Time in the U.S. on February 25,
will win a gift certificate from Acmefoto for $25! Yep, you heard that
right! Twenty-five smackers!

What else do I have to do?
Nothing! If you are one of the lucky five winners, we will notify you via
email that you are one of the lucky ducks! Then we'll send you a special
code that will allow you to use your gift certificate, and you're off and
running!

Why in the world would we do such a thing?
Because it's fun! And because we love Leica-lore, love to play games, and
want to share the fun with our friends.

So follow this link (or if you find it too long, cut and paste into your
browser location bar) and play!

http://www.acmefoto.com/cgi-acmefoto/ACMstore.cgi?user_action=link&link=triv
ia

See you there! ;-)