Subject: Re: [Leica] These kids today! (was Re: silly errors)
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:48:30 +0100

But is that a bad thing?
Why would you want everybody to remember ancient technology?
The enthusiasts like to and others dont.
Also the full science of an object is not known to anyone person alone.
Even seemingly simple things are way beyond us.
With cameras what you see people do these days with small digitals is very
nice i think.
Like pictures they take of people and events in their daily lives.
And exchanging them in a blink.
Marvelous.
Also the places were you,d be stuck without batteries are rapidly
disappearing.
I do hope that in the states people have not forgotten to communicate with
tin cans and  a string though.
best regards
simon