Subject: [Leica] Another digital with a Leica lens
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:39:29 -0400

Hi all:

I was shooting a Hockey game last night using my Leica 400mm APO-Tely and
thought this was a great shot.  I used a Canon D2000, which is not full
frame but a 1.6x crop.  If I had shot this with film or a full frame
digital I think it might have been a bit stronger.  As it is now, I cropped
only a bit off the top when sizing it to the web.  It was shot through the
glass, which takes away a bit of the sharpness.  Maybe Leica will have a
digital SLR for us by the next Photokina.

http://robsteve.com/LUG/KentDerrick.jpg

What do you think?

Regards,

Robert