Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Unhealthy Crouching Attitudes.
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:41:35 -0700

Bill--

You do flatter me. Thanks. I already write quite a bit, and not just here
(and it's more interesting writing, too!). I write for a living (this isn't
my "living" just yet), and for my own pleasure, and have published,
published others' work, shown my own work, shown others' work, taught
writing, art history, women's studies, at the university level, and all
kinds of things. That's prolly why I don't fit the stereotypical profile of
"camera dealer." That's just one of the many fun things I do on a daily
basis. It's something I do that's great fun, mostly for the contact it
allows me to have with really fun folks--like you guys, among others!

It's all material for the pen, the pencil, and the camera. Kinda like life!
;-)

Kit