Subject: RE: [Leica] Kit does not have the right bag....
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:34:19 -0700

Now THAT's a bag, I mean, a case! Really ugly, too! ;-)

I am not advocating the purchase of that Leica-R bag, puleez. I mean, I'll
sell it to anyone who wants to buy it, but I'm certainly not pushing it
(Fred, where DID you go?). I have yet to find one bag that will make me
happy most of the time. They're too big, they're too small, too ugly, too
pretty, to hard, too soft, but mostly too expensive! Geez! Does anyone else
have this problem? Maybe we should design our own bag line. Take all the
suggestions from the past two days and throw them into a large pot and stir.

Call them ULB (UGLY-LUG-BAGS). Or Bug-Ugly. Lug-Ugly. Yea, Lug-Ugly. There's
an adjective!

Kit